Friday, May 11, 2012

My Weekend Sexy

Right, so I’m on a quick vacation for the next week. Off to remind the niece and nephew just how cool their gay Auntie Snarker is. While I’m gone I shall, of course, be satiating your appetite with the lovely Vacation Vixens each day while I am away. Why? Because I care. Also, I’m somewhat unclear on the concept of “vacation.” But before I got I just wanted to give a tip of the hat to our lovely lady friends at “Lip Service.” Now, I know I was all “Oh my God, they killed [Oh my God, if you haven’t watched season 2 yet stop reading now because I don’t want to hear any whining in the comments section about spoilers] Cat! Those bastards!” about developments recently. And, I am still not wholly convinced going to that great Lesbian Burial Ground in the Sky was the best option, I will say I am extremely grateful for the addition of Lexy and the retention of Sadie. For without these two lusty ladies, I fear this season of “Lip Service” would indeed by one continuous loop of Chopin’s “Funeral March” – but played on acoustic guitars because this is a lesbian show, people. Instead, last week we got this delightfully randy sequence. So thank you, Sexy Lexy and Shady Sadie, for bringing the fu back into fun. See you in a week. Happy weekend, all.

This clip is extremely, insanely, delightfully NSFW. But it’s almost the weekend. So, you know, go for it.

6 comments:

Voo said...

god bless you, Dorothy Snarker, god bless you :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation Ms. Snarker. We will slavishly await your return. (Speaking of return, WTF with Frankie? Is she off the show, or is she coming back? I know she's a total fuck-up, but I started to like her. She was so cute with Cat.)

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a safe trip DS! Enjoy your vacation. We'll miss you

Anonymous said...

I know you should use protection with new partners, but I didn't realize the protection should be earplugs and they should be issued to every member of the household whether they're having sex or not.

Faffernella Finkerdink said...

Is it wrong that i'm enjoying the Lexy and Sadie characters so much this series I'm kind of feeling Cat has been mindwiped from my Lipservice memory a little ?

Anonymous said...

Who is Cat again?